Friday, April 16, 2010

To blog or not to blog

That is the question. I'm usually picky about what I like to blog about but I've had so much going on it seems like I can't pick anything! The last few weeks have been quite an adventure to say the least. It has been a nerve-wracking, push-me-to-my-limit and out of my comfort zone kind of time. From big events, to meeting new people, to chasing down press, it is hardly ever dull in my little world these days.

What I have come away with is that I work with cool people. People who encourage me, inspire me, listen and work through new issues and challenges with their head held high even when it seems like the world is on their shoulders. Even when they may have failed, they get back up, learn from it, and move forward. I love that. I've also learned to be more independent - or maybe a better way to say it would be more dependent on God and less dependent on others. Going through things alone is tough, even going through things when you know the Lord is right there with you is tough, but I did it. I got through it and now I'm better for it.

Today I'm going to open up my own small business checking account. I've finally pushed my precious "accountant" aka Patrick to his limit by complicating our budget! So here I go. On my own, but not really because the Lord is with me wherever I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment