Tuesday, February 16, 2010

And then there were two.

Today marks the signing of client number two! Riddle Street Montessori, a private school in McKinney has bravely and fearlessly signed on to be my client! Our first project, an open house, after a one hour brainstorm turned into a community-wide family fun day and fair at their amazingly gorgeous facility - go figure! So it will be exciting and fun to be busy helping wonderful places get the recognition they deserve over the next few months.

I had some worry about taking on too much at one time while I was getting used to the idea of being a consultant full time. However, after much prayer and pleading I felt like the Lord just said "Opportunity". So I have to look at this time and the blessing of another client as just that, an open door with room to walk through. It's really exciting and makes me feel like I did the right thing by taking a leap of faith, but I am also reminded that you can be right where God wants you and think NOTHING is happening... I know because I was there for the past six months.

Habakkuk 3:17-18 says, "Though the fig tree does not bud and there are no grapes on the vines, though the olive crop fails and the fields produce no food, though there are no sheep in the pen and no cattle in the stalls, 18 yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will be joyful in God my Savior."

Just because you can't see God working, doesn't mean He isn't. I'm proof.

3 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you for taking these leaps of faith! God has much in store for you! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are in my prayers sweet andress! what an exciting journey!

    ReplyDelete